When you buy a puppy from San Diego Puppy our relationship does not end with the delivery of your healthy puppy. While we do our absolute best to raise 100% healthy puppies the fact is that puppies are living creatures just like us and sometimes we can get sick. However, we take preventative measures to minimize common ailments in puppies. A puppy’s health depends on many factors such as diet, exercise, environment, genetics and many other factors, but if something goes wrong we guarantee to try to make it right. Of course we may never be able to guarantee that nothing will happen to a puppy but we will always continue to strive and guarantee that we are doing our best to get you the puppy of your dreams happy and healthy.
Most of our puppies are from local breeders here in Southern California and we’ve set strict requirements for our breeders. Our breeders are required to have their puppies health checked by a licensed veterinarian, have all puppies with up to date vaccinations and proper deworming. Additional we ask the new puppy owners to take your new puppy to the vet within 48 hours after of receiving your puppy to ensure your puppy is healthy.
SanDiegoPuppies.info – Lifetime Guarantee:
Lifetime guarantee is 10 years. In some breeds 10 years is longer than their average life expectancy and thus the guarantee is set for that period of time.
- Although your puppy is not replaceable we feel that getting another friend will help in the healing process. If the puppy dies due to genetics, or if the puppy has a congenital or hereditary disorder(s) (within one year) which causes the puppy to die, your puppy will be replaced with a comparable puppy of equal or lesser value value with no expense to you. The cause of death will need to be certified by a licensed vet.
- In the unfortunate death of a puppy occurs, due to genetics, after one year of the puppies birth date, a credit will be issued for the amount of 50% of the original cost towards your next puppy of equivalent dollar value, within a period of 4 months. Again the cause of death will need to be certified by a licensed veterinarian.
What you are required to do:
There is no better feeling than to deliver a cute furry bundle of joy to our customers. We want to keep you and your puppy happy by asking you to take a few precautionary measures to ensure your puppy is healthy and will live a long happy life. Here’s what you should do:
- Take your puppy to the vet within 2 business days. After the exam make sure to send us a copy of the exams results or medical record within 2 business days. Not taking your puppy to the vet within 2 days after receiving your puppy will void the guarantee. The exam must be done by a licensed vet. The puppy will come with up-to-date shots, so make sure you do not give an additional vaccine to your puppy within the first ten days unless otherwise instructed by your vet.
- You will need to provide proof of the daily healthcare and maintenance of your puppy dog, which would include vaccinations and exams.
- The puppy will arrive with appropriate shots and deworming. It is the new owners responsibility to continue proper de-worming and to take your puppy for monthly exams up to the age of 16 weeks or more as recommended by the vet.
The Exceptions To The Lifetime Guarantee
- We will not guarantee the personality of the puppy, any conformation, the size and weight, the color, the markings or the breeding ability of the pup.
- We do not cover hype dysplasia for any breed
- If you cannot show proof of your puppy’s regular veterinary care and or timely vaccinations will void the guarantee.
- The guarantee will not cover vet costs however we offer affordable pet insurance: Click TrupanionPet Insurance below
- This guarantee will not cover spaying or neutering or un-descended testes.