|1,491||Curtis Webb||Nov 28, 2014|
|1,490||Patrick Scott||Oct 01, 2014|
|1,489||mayra Dearie||Sep 23, 2014|
|1,488||Yolanda Becerra||Sep 17, 2014|
|1,487||Crystal Atlaschi||Sep 17, 2014|
|1,486||Leticia Valenzuela||Sep 10, 2014|
|1,485||Alex Sustaeta||Sep 04, 2014|
|1,484||John Ferraro||Sep 04, 2014|
|1,483||Annette Brown||Aug 27, 2014|
|1,482||Nakasha Tirado||Aug 27, 2014|
|1,481||Jessica Flood||Aug 27, 2014|
|1,480||Tom Fleming||Aug 27, 2014|
|1,479||Maria Tinoco||Aug 27, 2014|
|1,478||Arlene Juarez||Aug 26, 2014|
|1,477||shamya mcmillan||Aug 22, 2014|
|1,476||Karina Natividad||Aug 20, 2014|
|1,475||Raffi Kajberouni||Aug 20, 2014|
|1,474||Tiffany Towery||Aug 20, 2014|
|1,473||jen cease||Aug 20, 2014|
|1,472||Norma. Henderson||Aug 18, 2014|
|1,471||Brooke Adams||Aug 15, 2014|
|1,470||Trevor Assimos||Aug 14, 2014|
|1,469||Wendolin Ramirez||Aug 13, 2014|
|1,468||Sade Walker||Aug 11, 2014|
|1,467||Denise Olea||Aug 08, 2014|
|1,466||Ed Washer||Aug 06, 2014|
|1,465||george barrante||Aug 06, 2014|
|1,464||Serin Kim||Aug 06, 2014|
|1,463||elizabeth barron||Aug 03, 2014|
|1,462||Connie Bond||Aug 03, 2014|
|1,461||Mary Quiroz||Aug 03, 2014|
|1,460||Neva Allsman||Aug 03, 2014|
|1,459||Priscilla Ling||Aug 03, 2014|
|1,458||Nancy Pieren||Aug 03, 2014|
|1,457||karla hluz||Aug 02, 2014|
|1,456||misael cota||Aug 02, 2014|
|1,455||López Patricia||Jul 31, 2014|
|1,454||carissa webb||Jul 30, 2014|
|1,453||Luis Gomez||Jul 30, 2014|
|1,452||Cameron Krug||Jul 30, 2014|
|1,451||Daniel Lopez||Jul 30, 2014|
|1,450||Teresa Okeefe||Jul 30, 2014|
|1,449||Kimberly Tapia||Jul 30, 2014|
|1,448||KATHIE OKOLSKI||Jul 30, 2014|
|1,447||Jameda Locker||Jul 29, 2014|
|1,446||Miguel Lugo||Jul 25, 2014|
|1,445||Armando Escobosa||Jul 24, 2014|
|1,444||Andreas Buehler||Jul 24, 2014|
|1,443||Ronald Alley||Jul 24, 2014|
|1,442||Francilia Herrera||Jul 23, 2014|
Jesus loves you and He cares for you which is why He gave us another wonderful gift and that is the free gift of salvation.
No matter who you are what you’ve done or how much of a good or bad person you may feel you are – Jesus loves you. He loved you so much that God gave his only son Jesus to die on the cross for your sins so that you may have access to His wonderful gift of salvation, peace and the hope of eternal life.
This gift cannot be purchased, can not be earned – it is 100% free and all you have to do is ask for it and surrender you life to HIm. The holy bible teaches us that we are all sinners and fall short, but God is faithful and just to forgive us of our sins. Please feel free to watch the following videos and after watching the first video scroll down to the second video and accept Jesus as your personal savior. He loves you and is jealous for you, thinks nothing but good thoughts about you, and wants to bless you with HIs peace and joy. God bless you.
Prayer Hotline: (800) 759-0700
Rock Church: Click Here
CWC Church: Click Here
Bethel Chruch (Espanol): Click Here
This Holiday season we would encourage you to go to church and give thanks for the wonderful gift of Jesus who though him we have hope of eternal life – We give God the glory John 3:16
1) There is no such thing as a “puppy mill”. “Puppy mill” is not a legally defined term, it is slang used by the “animal rights” community to denigrate any and all breeders — small or large, standard or substandard. It’s the “N-word” of breeders. The phrase “puppy mill” has been promoted in the media by the animal “rights” movement, people who want to end all animal ownership. It is applied indiscriminately by these fanatics to anyone who breeds dogs. We need to stop using the discriminatory, divisive word invented by our enemies.
2) In our modern day of instant access to information it is almost impossible for anyone to raise dogs without being under scrutiny. Those horrendous photos you see in commercials for the “Humane Society” are mostly outdated or a 1 in one million exception to the care given animals by breeders everywhere. The photos are intended to shock and horrify you into giving money. Any photo can be photo shopped into looking really bad. Be skeptical. If you didn’t see it with your own eyes take it with a grain of salt.
3) There are three main types of breeders: Commercial, Pet and Hobby/show breeders. Every one of these can be a large-scale breeder, every one of these could be a substandard breeder. Commercial kennels are subject to state and/or federal oversight. Substandard care can be found with all types of breeders. It is about the standard of care, NOT the numbers. Most commercial breeders have state of the art kennels that meet USDA standards and the standards of their state laws. They are inspected at least yearly and must meet or exceed standards far higher than those expected of the average hobby breeder.
4) “Sick” puppies do not sell. It is counterproductive for any industry to produce a defective product and expect to stay in business. Any dog can have health issues. Its about Mother Nature NOT lack of care or numbers.
5) Passing laws intended to outlaw “puppy mills” will not solve any problem. Most substandard breeders are already in violation of existing laws. New, stricter laws will only affect those who are already working to follow the laws. The only way to have any effect is to enforce the laws that are already on the books.
6) All the hobby breeders in this country cannot produce enough puppies to meet the demands of the American market. A shelter dog is NOT for every family. Shelter dogs come with baggage that can require an EXPERIENCED owner.
7) BREEDERS are NOT responsible for the presence of dogs in shelters. We have a problem with a lack of responsible ownership, poor shelter management and poor pet distribution. Education is the key to improvement in this area.
What if we ban every pet store in America?
By doing so we squeeze legitimate federally and state licensed regulated breeders out of business.
What if we impose mandatory spay and neuter laws for all pets?
The only way to get a pet is to adopt a spay or neutered dog or cat from a local shelter.
We support responsible shelters – We support responsible breeders – We protect the right to choose – Adopt or Shop – It’s Our American Right!
www.HumaneWatch.org | www.ProtectTheHarvest.com | www.NAIAonline.org]]>
It is our opinion that the HSUS (Humane Society of the United States) have deceptively makes the general public to believe that your donations are mostly going to help shelter animals in need. The truth of the matter is that that the HSUS only allocates about 1% of your donations to help local shelters.
The HSUS is NOT a shelter. They are a very large political and lobbying force and in our opinion their goal is to irradiate companion animals which would include puppies, kittens, rabbits, reptiles and other companion animals.
If you ban every pet store that deals with licensed commercial breeders and the breeders go out of business
If you pass through HSUS initiatives very stringent and difficult to adhere to breeding laws to force breeders out of business
If you force hobby breeders to limit their breeding females to only 4 females
If you pass mandatory spay and neuter ordinances upon the public
If the easiest and most prevalent way to get a dog is the shelter and every puppy adopted is spayed and neutered
Where will the next generation of puppies come from?
Wayne Pacelle president and CEO of the Humane Society of the United States said it best, “We have no ethical obligation to preserve the different breeds of livestock produced through selective breeding …One generation and out. We have no problems with the extinction of domestic animals. They are creations of human selective breeding.” – CEO Wayne Pacelle, as reported in Animal People News, May1993